OhmSantih Yoga’s PreNatal/ PostNatal Yoga Teacher Training Singapore is a course designed for people who are already certified yoga teachers, and therefore possesses knowledge in yoga poses and yoga philosophy. There will not be extra time spent on teaching basic poses. It is assumed that students will already possess this knowledge. This course is affiliated to the Yoga Alliance of USA and students can register themselves as Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RPYT) upon graduation.
Assessment & Certification:
- Participants will be required to achieve 100% class attendance.
- Participants are also required to fulfill 6.0hour of internship with the senior teachers in the PreNatal and PostNatal Yoga classes over the course duration.
- Participants will be required to design a set of 4 classes and teach at least one pregnant woman or one woman who is minimum 8 weeks post-delivery. Following teaching the classes, each participant must write and submit a report on the teaching experience.
- Participants will be required to pass an examination at the end of the course.
This Certification Course Aims:
- To provide the structure, tuition and support throughout the course to enable teachers to have the best learning experience possible
- To significantly grow the teachers’ knowledge and experience of pregnancy, labour, birth and how yoga can relate to each of these stages
- To instill the knowledge, approach and skills required to teach prenatal yoga safely, effectively and professionally
- To cultivate within the yoga teachers the confidence to teach from their own experience and knowledge
- To foster excellence in the teaching methods of the teachers using the most up-to-date practice methods whilst maintaining loyalty to ancient Ashtanga yoga philosophy
Upon completion of the course to a satisfactory level, participants will be awarded a PreNatal/ PostNatal yoga teacher certification, which enable them to conduct PreNatal/ Postnatal Yoga classes safely and effectively.